22nd Annual Strides for Stroke 5K/2K
Thursday, July 11, 2013
6:30 PM: 2K Health Walk (great for families!)
7:30 PM: 5K Run (cash prizes to top finishers)
Register as a team...awards presented to the fastest team, most finishers on a team, and most team spirit!
Proceeds from this year's event will benefit the award-winning Stroke Program at RWJ Hamilton.
For more information and registration online, visit
Mail registration is also available.
Mail signed registration form to:
RWJ Hamilton Foundation, c/o Larry Baldasari
3448 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Sq., NJ 08690
- Primary Stroke Center designation by the State of New Jersey and national certification from The Joint Commission
- 24/7 multidisciplinary Stroke Team
- Utilize telemedicine to bring the brain attack specialists (Board Certified Neurologists) to the bedside 24 hours a day
- Dedicated inpatient stroke care unit
- Demonstrated stroke care that follows national standards and guidelines, significantly improving patient outcomes
- Recipient of the Stroke Silver Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association's "Get With The Guidelines" - Stroke Program 2012
- Full Service Primary Stroke Center that focuses on:
- Acute Stroke Care
- Education (including healthcare professional programs)